If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Unusual 5.25.12

I have been dying to wear my rain boots all week, just because they are cute and I love them. But, I think it is kind of silly to wear rain boots when it is 90 degrees and sunny outside. Maybe I should change my way of thinking because they are that cute but still...

This morning I woke up a tiny bit done with the day. I decided that I was going to take serious advantage of casual Friday. Me wearing shorts...not something you see often. Me wearing shorts to work...UNUSUAL!!!

But it worked out just fine...oh yeah back to the rain boots...I was so bummed to see that it was cloudy and kind of sprinkling when I left my house to go to work. Would have been a perfect day for the rain boots...I guess next time!

0 comments: