If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Mail 5.21.12

Yay...okay, so this really isn't what the picture is supposed to be today, but frankly I am exercising my right to choose ;) so here is the substitute from one of the days I missed.

I love getting mail...when it's not all bills. Thank heavens for May! Bring on the happy mail!

I love graduation announcements. Actually I love most things with pictures. But...I really love that these two lovely ladies thought of me. I love the fun memories that we have with each other. These were two of my sweet young women who mean so so much to me. They are also two people who fit into that category of people who were in my life at exactly the moment I needed them. They helped me to learn to laugh again after being sad for a really long time. Noelle and Tamra, I don't think I will ever forget our late night donuts and apple cider. You girls are amazing! Thanks for laughing with me so many times. You are two of my favorite people ever. Don't ever forget it!

And who doesn't love getting a cute wedding announcement. Especially from this cute girl! I am so so excited to see her reception. I think Kelsey and her mom are two of the most creative people I know! Love this family! I hope Austin quickly realizes just how lucky he is! Yay for June weddings!

1 comments:

mad white woman said...

I love mail, even the bills, but I hate junk mail and ads. Too bad I haven't got my mail for 2-3 days and all that was in it today was one ad. Total bummer. Oh and the Costco coupons? Those are typically the highlight of my month as far as mail is concerned. :)