If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Me 5.6.12

I am:

An aunt
Kind of crazy and random
A sister
A daughter
Too emotional
A practical joker
Funny
My own worst enemy
A friend
Not perfect
Not my mistakes
Sometimes vain
A tiny bit crafty
A runner
A pyromaniac
A dreamer
A procrastinator
Not very patient
A workaholic
A believer
A work on progress
(probably a million other things that I can't think of right now)

...still trying to become who I want to be!


And just for a little fun...tell me (1) what the first thing you think of to describe me and (2) how you would describe yourself.

2 comments:

Holly said...

The one thing I think of you is loving...

The one thing about me.. yikes! I have no idea.. A mom, wife, teacher, friend, sister, daughter, sometimes too serious, love to laugh, caring, over protective.. How is that for a start?? Love and miss you!

mad white woman said...

1. humble

2. uptight

looks like i've got some work to do. :)