If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Something sweet - 5.27.12

Talk.done.finally.

Surprisingly enough I didn't say very many things that I prepared. And I cried. A lot.

The something sweet has actually been happening all week but was really evident today.

I have some really great friends, friends that are willing to cry with me. Friends that are willing to pray for me. Friends that smile at me when I am sad. Friends that make sure to come and give me amazing hugs. Friends who will be friends for life, even at four and nine years old. These two sweet little girls...I just love them! I hope that they know how much light they bring to my life.

Amy had called me earlier in the week to see how I was doing and while we are on the phone little miss Maggie asked her who she was talking to and when she told her it was me Maggie without even missing one single beat said "tell her my kids are praying for her". Of course that brought even more tears to both Amy and I. Simple, sweet truths that I do not doubt.

I know there Angels on both sides of the veil who visit me daily and help me get through moments that I don't think or don't know how I will make it on my own.  I am thankful for all of those who help me remember this sweet blessing.


D& C 84:88
 And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.

Thanks to all those who quietly responded to my crazy random text for help and prayers.  I know that it was ONLY because of prayers that I made it through my talk today.  

ps...Sorry Kelsey, I stole these pictures off FB.  

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

I love the bunting in your blog header.

Glad you made it. Yay!

Holly said...

I am so glad that you made it through your talk. I knew you would. :) Love you! I am getting ready to post pics of birthday and of baptism. Wish you were able to come. Maybe soon we can have a visit.