If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Something that makes me happy 5.12.12

So many reasons this makes me happy...

1- strengthens my testimony of the atonement of Jesus Christ on so many levels - specifically we are never completely lost or without hope, and although something's are really really hard time helps to heal wounds as do little girls, forgiveness is sometimes difficult but it is a gift, one we give ourselves and other people.

Another reason this makes me happy is how much these cute sisters love each other already! Sister Sue is an amazing big sister and Squeaker loves to smile for her.

Btw --- shout out to my amazingly talented family! Aunt Trish made Gracelyn's jewelry for the special occasion and Aunt Heather made her dress and Kaelee's skirt. All of it is beautiful!

0 comments: