If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Technology 5.23.12

So technology and I, we have a love/hate relationship. Some days we love each other other days....well not so much. Unfortunately today was one of the not so much ones. It's hard to operate a business that is based on the telephone when your phones aren't working :)

But seriously...the things we can do now because of technology...it's CRAZY! The fact that I do more photo editing with my phone than with my computer. Crazy!! Crazy!!!

This picture is of the token I have to use to login to my banking accounts for work. The numbers change every minute no matter where you are. To me that is crazy that you can have a tiny little thing do what it needs to do! Mind boggling I tell you.

I saw a cartoon that I had to laugh at. It said something along the lines of being able to tell your grandkids that you were around before the Internet. True that!

1 comments:

mad white woman said...

Technology is amazing. When Clara was younger she picked up my mom's house phone and asked me why there were buttons on it. Ha ha. She was so used to mine and Jason's touch screen cell phones.

PS I normally have my computer muted, but not today. The song "One more day" started playing and made me sad for you. You might not get one more day here with your dad, but you do get forever with him later on. Hugs.