If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 4 ~ A picture of something you wish you could forget.

 A picture of something you wish you could forget.

This is actually been an very enlightening decision for me to do 30 days of myself.  Good experience.

Here is a picture of something I wish I could forget:



Okay, so it's hard to get a picture of this.  I wish I could forget all of the times I have disappointed and hurt people in my lifetime.  I don't think there is anything harder than dealing with that pain. Maybe, I don't want to forget that because after all those times have all been learning experiences for me.  Part of that learning has come from realizing that I can't fix everything, there are words I can't back, and actions I can't relive.  But...knowing the hurt that I caused has led me to decide that there are some things I will never do again.

To those of you who fall in this list, people who I have hurt or disappointed - I sincerely apologize.  I am sorry that my growth and learning had to come at your expense.  Please know that I am trying hard to not make your suffering in vain. Thank you for helping me to be a better person.


Have a good night.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Holly said...

When I read the title I forsure it was going to be a picture of me.. bwahahaha I am loving these posts. I am about ready to still it from you. But to be honest, I can't see you hurting anyone. You are the BEST and I miss you so very much!