If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 2 ~ A picture of something you want to do before you die.

Okay, this one was harder than I thought it would be:

I always thought I wanted to do this:

But I am really not sure who I am trying to kid with that.  Truth is: I am a chicken and I hate high places, and I really don't think I could fall out of a perfectly good airplane.  Just don't think I could make that one happen.

What I really want to do before I die is this:


Before I die, I want to be a Mom.  
I realize that other things have to come first, but there you have it!  

PS - please don't think this is turning into a desperate "Woe is me" blog.  I know that someday I will have this blessing, and while I am waiting I am still enjoying life. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becca I hope one day you get your little babe. You will make an amazing mother:) hey u need to text me I don't have your number...mines 4803054865 I am not in Springville anymore. Hope your doing good. Shara

Holly said...

You will be the BESTEST mom ever.