If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 3 ~ A picture of the cast from your favorite show.

This one was funny. Here is a fact that you might know about me. I don't watch TV. Pretty much never. This causes great entertainment for some of my friends because they will name drop a famous actor and I am usually completely clueless as to who they are talking about. I also did not grow up watching TV. Most of the time this is a huge blessing in my life.

So because I don't have a better answer, one show that I have actually watched (Thanks to them being on DVD) and I think I may even own (not really sure because everything I own is in storage...still...)due to inheritance of the DVD's is M.A.S.H



My favorite was probably Radar.  He was an innocent guy who turns red a lot, kind of reminds me of me a little bit!  





Photobucket

0 comments: