If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

If you can laugh at it...

A few years ago at TOFW Brad and Debbie Wilcox shared a thought that I loved..."if you can laugh at it you can live with it". Love it.

Lately (like the last 8 months - yikes are you for real...somedays it still seems like Yesterday) I haven't been taking the opportunity to laugh much.at anything.

BUT....

Yesterday I couldn't help but laugh...and thought I would share my ridiculousness.

I have been really really really busy with work and some other things I am involved in that this last week sleep and I never really got a chance to be well acquainted with one another. So I woke up yesterday, Saturday morning, early, and completely exhausted and already running late. My handsome little cousin Owen was getting baptized at 9am (how cruel are we) and it was one of those "not showering is not an option" days.

So I hurried and showered super fast an hopped out of the shower. I am very religious about my getting ready to go routine but yesterday it was a little different:

1. Wrap my hair tight in the towel so I don't get my makeup and face stuff all over in it.

2. Spray my toner on my...armpits...

3. Put my deodorant on my...face. It wasn't until this point that I woke up and realized what I was doing. Maybe I subconsciously thought it was a good idea to help with my shiny face??

Couldn't help but laugh at myself. Today it doesn't seem as funny, but trust me yesterday it was hillarious!

0 comments: