If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Flowers & Orange 4.16 & 19

Killing two birds with one stone.

This week has been filled with all types of craziness. Visits from an old "reason to smile", tons of hours working, a few late night runs, a tiny bit of sleep (sad when you can count all of the hours for the week on one hand and two fingers) anyway...with all of the craziness I have almost missed the beauty of spring. That's what happens when you leave for work when it's dark and come home when it's darker right?!?

But...these beauties were out one morning to greet me. Luckily I parked in a different spot that day so I got to see them. It made me smile.

I loved that they were orange. Orange reminds me of a great man. A great father, a great example, a great blessing in my life, Mike Hancock. What an amazing legacy He left for those who knew him. Even though he has been gone for almost 10 years his influence is still here. I know I want to be a better person because of him. Hugs to my Hancock family!

Side note. I have loved doing this because it has helped me to be more aware of the life that is happening around me. Sorry if you don't like it.


0 comments: