If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hair 4.18.12

This is actually a fun post to share something but fit right along with the photo of the day...

I chopped all my hair off on Saturday! 7 inches and some change. Gone. I still getting used to not having it as I have never had short hair before.

I was really scared that cutting it would add extra pounds to my face, maybe it did?!? But I think I was really really scared that I would love it and I would never have long hair again.

It has been a fun change anyway!

3 comments:

the cates said...

I love it Becca! It really is cute on you!

mad white woman said...

It looks beautiful! It totally makes your big, beautiful eyes stand out.

The first time in my life I ever cut my hair short - it was just slightly longer than yours - I had the same fear: it will never be long again! But, alas, it's long again. And I kind of don't like it but I'm afraid to go short again. Ha ha.

Jacob and Cristal said...

Wow Bec!!! you look amazing I love love love it!!!