If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

If you don't laugh you're gonna cry...

My Day:

Left at 5am to take a friend to the Airport so she could go to Phoenix - She is going on a trip that I was supposed to go on, but "I am too valuable to be out of the office for 2 days". (I am not bitter).

Drove to the airport in a mini blizzard

Took the "Short-cut" backroads home. - Took me an extra 40 minutes to get home - Thanks Josh!

Decided to lay down for 5 minutes when I got home from the airport - Woke up An hour and a half later. Didn't make it to work until 11.

Got in a serious argument with the boss lady - Never good, but had been a long time coming

Shredded a document that I have been working on getting completed for months - it had signatures from My contractor in Massachusetts. It took me forever to get him to sign it.

Working until 10pm - just ran around in circles today, too much to do, not enough time (Especially when I don't come to work at a decent hour)

Managed to spill a cup of avocado ranch dressing ALL OVER - it made a huge mess, made my office stink, made me want to vomit



This was after I had most of the mess cleaned up. - But notice the bend in the knee, I haven't been able to do that for a while! :)

It could be worse, I could have to do it all again tomorrow. But still I am wondering...Why exactly did I get out of bed this morning?

6 comments:

the cates said...

I'm sorry, those days are no fun...better luck tomorrow!

Holly said...

Oh, I am so sorry Bec. I wish we were there to help you out. I hope you have a better day. We sure do miss you, I could probably use a good coke and a good talk as well. I love you tons.

Devin and Melinda said...

Thank goodness each day is a fresh start! I hope you have a great weekend!

Hanie said...

I'm waiting for the follow up blog - How did your Friday go?

Todd,Shara & Mykah said...

Oh man Becca, those days suck! It always seems to happens all at once! Sorry girly hope you had a MUCH better weekend!

Natalie said...

I didn't even know you had a blog!! I'm excited... I enjoyed reading back on all your stuff this morning, and appreciated your outlook on life!:) HUGS!:)