If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Last Two Weeks

So I took off two weeks of work, school, life pretty much everything and went on a road trip to AZ which was wonderful. I forgot to take my camera cord with me (Explains the million posts tonight) It was so much fun to see everybody down there and get to spend a little time. I loved the trip I got to visit some fantastic people down there that I don't get to see a whole lot. Thank you to the Randy & Wendy, Ralph & Janet, Sheila & Fred, Len & Maricel, And all of my darling friends who let me come crash at their house for a little while. I also got to go out to Trappers for hot chocolate, Chef Salad & Pie (Thanks Kaelee & Jensen) and to Eva's for a much missed Chimichanga with Jalapeno Cream Cheese Sauce (Even if it did make me throw up).

Another Highlight was the mini reunion we had with some of the girls from High school.


Sorry for the one's we missed. (I don't think I look good in anyone's picutures - I am blaming it on the couch, I think it was like the chair and trying to eat me:)) THanks Stephanie for putting this together.

I am really sorry that I missed a lot of you on my visit. I wish Utah wasn't so far away sometimes.

I guess I have to go back to reality tomorrow. Work (Two people quit while I was gone :( and school - I just had to change my schedule for Young Womens - meaning - I have class every morning at 7 am. NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT ONE! Hope all is well with you, and that you guys all had a wonderful christmas and that you have a fabulous christmas. Love Ya!

2 comments:

Holly said...

You will do great at 7 am classes I have faith in you. you can do it. We love you! We are so glad you had a good time and a break that you could sleep.

the cates said...

Dang! I missed everyone this year! I had no idea so many people came home for Christmas! Next time you are home let me know, I would love to see you!