If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Sunday, January 18, 2009




Conversations of today:

Called home to check in with Mom - Heather picks up the phone. The person I wanted to talk too :)

Heather: Hi Sis, how are you?
Me: I have never had a migrane, but I think I might

Heather: Does your head hurt so bad you wish someone would shoot you and just be done with it.
Me: Yes

Heather: Sometimes there is light headedness, and you hate light
Me: Yep

Heather: You have a migrane, go back to bed!

a few hours later

Cristal: Bec, why are you sick every weekend?
Me: I don't know but I am really starting to get sick of it.

Could it possibly be that school is busy, work is busy, life is busy, and I don't ever get any sleep. Maybe, but what do you do about it.

4 comments:

Devin and Melinda said...

Take care of yourself Becca...that's not a suggestion! Schedule a nap in every week...I should follow my own advice...and that's what I always order at Eva's too. We miss that place! I hope you get to feeling better!

the cates said...

Nothing! You can do nothing! I have had a headache all week long and I see no end in sight! Hope your head gets better! One time I had to go get a shot from the Dr. cause i had such a bad migrane and it would not go away....yuck.

Holly said...

What are we going to do with you? You know that we worry about you? Please take care of yourself. It really is not worth risking your health for school and work. I know it may seem like it right now but seriously it isn't. I have lost someone I loved dearly because of similiar situation and I don't want to loose you as well. I love ya Bec.

Cody said...

Becca! I just found your blog. You are such a funny person! Anyway, it's good to see how you're doing! Come check out my blog. I don't update too often but it's better than nothin'