If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Day



Christmas was wonderful this year, as always, but I think this could have been the best one that I have had in a long time. Someone must have paid off Santa Claus because I didn't end up with coal. My paren't gave us all a starter kit for food storage which I am so thankful for! It was also fun to have Grandma there this year again. We got my parents a generator, looks like they can still have water without power! The kids thought that the food storage from Grandma & Grandpa was a joke and Lane was wondering where the presents were. Hopefully some day they will be thankful! We also did a white elephant gift exchange with my oldest brother & a few of my nephews and niece. It was so much fun to see everybody!

0 comments: