If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ryann's Baptism



The reason for my trip to Colorado was to see my niece be baptized. She was so dang cute, she called me to ask if I would play the piano for her baptism, and she told me that we were just going to sing primary songs for the opening and closing. Then she told me that her sister Aubri was going to be singing a secret song after she was baptized. I asked her what the song was and she said it was a secret, but not to worry it was just two pages. She wasn't planning on telling me what the song was at all. Later I asked Aubri what the song was going to be, and it was a secret to her too. Aubri & Debbie decided on "What Heaven Sees in You" instead of Ryann's secret song, but it turned out great. Her baptism was a very neat, humbling experiance for me, it was a great reminder of how simple the covenants we made at baptism are, but how important they are as well. What a great day!

0 comments: