If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Once Upon a Time...

Once upon a time there was a girl who had an amazing life.  One that she absolutely loved.  One where she was happy and involved in something else besides work...Unfortuantly I don't really know who that girl is...Ha Ha just kidding! 

I realized this week that I have missed all of the little things that I have done in the past.  I mean really missed them, but I am here to say I am NEVER going to have another week like that again.  EVER!! I know, I am a bit of a drama queen! 

But and foremost you need to understand something.  I LOVE MY JOB!  Really I do.  The people I work with are great, my boss's are great, the work is great, the hours, the location, it's all great.  Except for when it's not.  Except for when someone sends you a report that is COMPLETELY Wrong and you have to spend almost every waking second of your life trying to fix their mistakes by a crazy almost ridiclous deadline. 

But even with all of the craziness, this week had a really GREAT event!  One of greatest and best friends got married, and what a beautiful bride she was!  Because my boss's are really great they let me take the day off to be there. Although there was something that I am not really ready to talk about yet that happened, I was so glad that I was there and able to see her smile that day! 
Stacy's Reception
Two of my GREATEST and BEST Friends
Don't judge me, I had been awake for over 24 hours at this point! 
Stacy is one of those people that Heavenly Father knew I needed in my life and sent her at the exact time I needed her.  She was my first friend that I made in Utah, and has helped me through some of my very very darkest days in the last 5 years.  She is one of those people who aren't afraid to be honest with me, even when it isn't easy.  She has held my hand through the worst and encouraged me to be my best.  She is just amazing!!! And now she is married! 
Mr. & Mrs. Reynolds


I got to spend a little extra time just bieng still on Tuesday outside the temple.  I realized that I don't create enough of those expericences in my life.  Those moments where I can be still and Heavenly Father can talk to me.  But...I am going to do better at that.  After I get that down then maybe I can learn to not argue with what He tells me...line upon line right!


Another blessing of the week was spending some time with Lisa & Hondo.  They are great!  Amazingly great! More of those people...right time right place people.  I hope that someday I can have the kind of relationship that they have with someone. 
Lisa and I
After some sleep :)
Sadly though, this week there was also a really really really bad day.  One where I was so disspointed with myself. A day that I labeled myself as an EPIC.FAILURE. and it was completely true. To my bosses who didn't fire me, I owe you!  To all of my friends that I let down that day, I am so very sorry!  To all of those that stepped in to save the day, Thank you!  To the sweet janitor lady who came in and cleaned up the bathroom after I threw up EVERYWHERE, Bless you!  And to next week - I am looking forward to a good week! 

Photobucket

1 comments:

mad white woman said...

Glad you got some time off to spend time with people you love. And time at the temple. It's amazing how that place can settle ruffled feelings so quickly.