If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Close Up - 6.4.12

any clue on what this might be.  Yes it is a close up of me!  


It would be a close up of the excessive glitter in my hair from Saturday night.
(Yes, I did wash my hair, 3 times after this)
(and yes, there is still a little bit of glitter in my hair)

So here is the story...If you ever do something WILD and CRAZY to try and make sure a very AMAZING group of young women know how special they are...and if that thing could ever pass as slightly funny...and if that person helps you to be the spitfire you really are...

...chances are you are going to get asked to do it (or at least dress up like that) again, and again, and again.
But we are getting better at it!  Well the dressing up for it anyway!  

Abby & Cadabby make an appearance at the Boy Scout Carnival
Supported by their dream fairy in training, Miss Blanche!
Scary Part of this particular night...They wanted me to paint faces.  Like carnival faces...I did okay, but there was some poor little boy that had a green line on his face that looked like a worm with teeth, posing as a crocodile that I feel really bad about!  

My favorite of the night was when we were kneeling down to have family prayer, I had just got home and hadn't had time to shower yet and my cousin Trevor who was visiting from California says
 "You CAN'T pray like that", 
but I did anyway!  

Photobucket

2 comments:

mad white woman said...

That's awesome. Your awesome. I can't believe you wake up at 4:30am and that that's your favorite time of the day. Waking up is usually the worst part of my day. Ha ha.

Holly said...

Tell Trevor hi from us.. You guys look cute!