If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Self portrait - July 1

So I am starting this again this month with a commitment to myself to do better. Last month was crazy ridiculous and sadly most of it passed with me working, but today is a brand new day and the beginning of a brand new month and who doesn't love that!

So here it is, my self portrait picture. One of the joys of my life is being able to be Aunt Bec. I love spending time with my nieces and nephews. It makes me sad that I don't get to see them more often, and I wish I was better at keeping in contact with them. Thankfully for me little Miss Mo's parents trust me to baby sit her so I get to see her more often. We took this one day this week when we got to have a girls night in. Love the expression on her face!

1 comments:

mad white woman said...

Glad you're back. :) I bet you're a fun aunt. Lucky kids.