If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Calm - 7.30.12

Tonight there is not much that is calm in my life.

Work is crazy trying to get everything ready for next month plus taxes are due tomorrow. And the bosses are gone still.

My head is going a million miles a minute OVER ANALYZING a dumb mistake I made this week that has left me feeling about 2 inches tall.

My heart is a little bit sad because there are so many people hurting right now. And also because I might just want to be in a different phase in my life.

But among the craziness of it all I know that the calm will come. Eventually. I often use the expression "it's fine" but there are times like today when it isn't fine no matter how you spin it, it's just not fine, but it is going to be better:. This is just one of those storms, but parts of it will pass, others will never go away. It's just one of those times where God won't calm the storm but He will calm the child and give her strength to make it through. Better. Changed. Calmed.

1 comments:

mad white woman said...

Ugh, I hate making mistakes. Just remember, we're much harder on ourselves than we should be. I've learned to say "Oh well!" a lot. :)