If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Friday, December 23, 2011

First Christmas in Heaven

I had a post all typed out, but sometimes it's too hard to share whats going on in my head and heart. I will sum it all up with this.

Dear Dad -

Today I miss you. A whole lot. I hope it's okay that today I am not okay with everything and sometimes its hard.  Thanks for the camouflage moment this morning.  Hope you are enjoying your first Christmas in Heaven. Save me a seat.



Love
Noel (what my dad used to call me when I was a little girl)


Thanks Beth Ann for letting me steal your picture. 


Photobucket

1 comments:

Holly said...

Merry Christmas, Bec. I love you so very much. I just want to let you know I am here for you. Christmas is very hard for me as well. It has been almost 12 years since my dear sweet daddy passed away. I still think of him daily. I think of would he be proud of me? would he love his grandbabies? would he be happy with the decisions and choices I have made for me and my boys. I think what would he be doing with the boys. Oh how I wonder how my life would be different. Would I be in Wyoming if he was still alive. There are so many unanswered questions but I know that he is proud of me and I know that he looks down on me every day as I know there are times I hear his cough (clearing of the throat) in my hall. I see his love in my boys' eyes... I see his sense of humor in Sid (who carries his name) I know that it isn't the same but I do know that your dad loves you, he is proud of you.. I am hear to listen or a shoulder to cry on. I cry often as well for my dad. Just one hug and an I love you bubble butt would be the best... (that is what my dad called me) Love you!!!!