If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Which Lady from Twilight are you?

So I took a quiz(I know I am supposed to be writing a paper, but Heidi said I had to have a little bit of fun today :))Anyway it was to see which Character you are most like in Twilight. This was my result, and can I just say I am not happy about it. Any personal coaching would be greatly appreciated! But on a positive note she does end up with the guy in the end right?


Isabella Swan



Bella is very pale with long, straight, and brown hair. She always had few friends and is incredibly clumsy, which leads her to avoid all sports. She also loves hiking, cliffdiving, and motorcycling, but hates parties. She drives a Chevrolet Truck, since she doesn't care about fanciness and speed. In relationship, her lack of self esteem sometimes took her long to make her realize that she's actually worth it to many guys. She also tends to maintain a smooth, romantic relationship.

3 comments:

Miss Amber said...

Hey I was Bella too!

Holly said...

If it makes you feel better I also took the quiz and ended up being Bella as well. He He

Bethie said...

At least your not like Rosalie....wouldn't that be so much worse????