If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas



As I am sitting here tonight I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I have decided that it doesn't matter all of the things I forgot to do, the cards I didn't have time to send, the carols I didn't sing. What is important to me this Christmas eve is that my Savior and older Brother was born in a humble stable, that he lived a perfect life, and that he suffered for my sins, my pains, and my heartaches. He knows the pains and the temptations that I deal with, and he has not left me alone. He has cried my tears and shared in my successes. Through Him miracles are performed, through him I find my greatest hopes, joys and peace. May we all spend a few moments this week with thoughts of the miracles that have blessed our lives. I hope that as you enjoy your Christmas that you are able to feel the love of our Father in Heaven and His Son, Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas ~ I love you all

2 comments:

Holly said...

Have I ever told you how amazing you are? Merry Christmas to you. We hope that you have a wonderful time spending the holidays with your family. We love you so very much. Take care of your self please. Merry Christmas to one of the bestest friends anyone could ask for.

the cates said...

Amen Becca! It was really hard for me to get into the commercialized Christmas spirit this year. I look at the way things are going in the world and I really just wanted my boys to know how much our Savior loves us and how lucky we are to have an older brother such as him. I hope you had a great Christmas, did you go home or stay in Utah? Hope all is well with you!