If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Hats off to all Moms



I have a 4 year old pug, Missy, who I had to leave in AZ when I moved to Utah. She is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever known, but last night she I and I had a few words, and I remembered how much I appreciate all of you moms. I have always had a weak stomach, so last night when my Missy started to throw up, so did I. I hate throw up, everything about it. When I smell it or see it, I start throwing up as well. Needless to say it has been a long night, and a long morning.

2 comments:

Holly said...

you are the cutest. And you are sure welcome. I am not a very good mom when it comes to throw up. I can honestly say though I am getting better at it. Sid does it so often, that I can at least clean it up with out me running to the bathroom. We love you so very much. Hope your trip has been fun and will continue to be fun. We found out about some new places for us to go over by Rushmore so next time you come. Wait, we can also do Martins Cove. Love ya tons.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

OH BECCA! I'm sooo sorry...nobody likes vomit, especially moms...especially when it takes you 4 hours, instead of 2 1/2 to go from Snowflake to Mesa because you have to pull over and clean up a certain 1 yr. old from throwing up for the UMPTEENTH TIME!!

So good to see you over Christmas! It just confirmed the fact that I miss you terribly! Can't wait for the Dallas Trip!!