If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Friday, November 26, 2010

To start the season:

Confession:  I like many of you want to be a better person.  I want to be more Christ like, more giving, more quick to lend a hand, less selfish, slower to judge, a better peacemaker.  I have had several thoughts on my mind especially the last month, and I have come to a decision.  This holiday season I want to make it a truly "Christ Centered Christmas"... I am looking for any ideas to help me accomplish this.  Any suggestions?





Photobucket

2 comments:

Holly said...

would it be selfish of me to say to come visit me??? Okay it would be and that is not very Christ like. sorry... Love you and I can't wait to hear about Thanksgiving.

the cates said...

i feel the same way! please share the ideas you get i would LOVE to hear them!