If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

One Year Older and Wiser too....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY

To Me you are:


  • Someone who knows me and still loves me
  •  Someone who knows when I need a hug
  •  Someone who makes me smile when you think of them
  • Someone to think about when the windows rattle in a storm
  • Someone who makes the world a better place by just being there
  • Someone who accepts me for who and what I am
  • Someone who stands by me even on your off days
  •  Someone who would walk through pouring rain to pick a flower for me
  •  Someone to laugh, cry or play with me when you need a friend
  •  Someone to help me in the tough times but let me learn from my mistakes
  • Someone who knows what I am worth it
  • Someone who takes time out of her crazy busy life of being a mom and wife to make sure I get a spiritual message just for me
  • Someone who is great, just because you are you
  • Someone who I miss everyday, but I know you are always there when I need you
  • Someone who is patient with me, even when I don't call or write
  • Someone who I can't imagine not being in my life
  • Someone I thank Heavenly Father for every day

I hope that you have a great day!  Wish I could be there to enjoy it with you.  Love you tons!

ps...Don't die of shock, but your present is in the mail!  



Photobucket

1 comments:

Holly said...

I LOVE YOU!! You don't even know how much I miss you. I also wish you were here. Thank you so much for being you and for remembering me. You are the BESTEST and don't let anyone tell you any different. One day.. we are going to get together. I don't care if it means I have to come kidnap you. Love you!!! and THANK YOU!!