If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ready, Set, Go!


Yesterday my cute friend Amy & I started on our journey to the Top of Utah Marathon. We did a fun walk at UVU - The NO Snow 5K. It was literally through the halls of UVU. It was a little bit unorganized but still a fun walk, and I think I have caught the running bug again. It is really hard to run during the winter with all of the snow up here and I absolutely hate running on the treadmill, but the snow is pretty much gone. I have 1 month to get in shape before I start running for real with the formal training starting the end of May. I am so exited that Amy is going to run with us!

3 comments:

Holly said...

glad you had fun with the walk. Good luck with the running. See, that is one thing I do not do. I am sorry work has been so crazy for you. Someday, I hope that you are able to take a break and come and play. We love ya, take care of yourself please. And, Amy who?

Ashleigh said...

You're doing it again!!! That's awesome! Way to go! Best of luck to ya!

Reed Family said...

Hey Becca! This is Rachael(Tenney)Reed. I was just wondering what your email/phone # is. I'm in Utah as well. Maybe we could get together sometime and catch up on old times! This is my email reedlady@gmail.com. See ya!