If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Zion's National Park



Yesterday I had to go to Southern Utah for work. The group that I was fingerprinting was at a resort in Zion's, and I went the long way to get there, so I decided to take a shortcut through Hurricane to get home (Expensive Shortcut). It was a very pretty drive, but today I wish I would have slowed down to enjoy it a little more. It probably would have helped if I had not been driving, and the guard rails are a block wall that is maybe a foot tall (Like I couldn't drive over that) The worst part of the whole drive was the tunnel - 1.2 miles with absolutely no lights in it. I hate driving through tunnels anyway, but this tunnel had curves in it. I guess I made it out alright! It was a really pretty drive, makes you thankful for the beauties of the earth.



This week was another long week with a lot of traveling, but it's all part of the job I guess.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh, how pretty. Are you okay? I have thought of you all weekend. I tried to text you but never got a response so I figured you never received it. I hope you are doing well. Thank you for letting me cry on your shoulder the other day. Didn't mean to. I love ya lots.

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

beautiful! I am going to live vicariously through your travels! You going to be in AZ for Christmas? If so, there had better be a mini-reunion/girls night out!!