If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hooray for me

Ok - so I know that I haven't blogged for a while and then all the sudden bam - Like 12 new blogs, but I just had to share this (poor people that I work with had to hear it at least 3 times today, I was so proud of myself). Because of my major procrastination (Signing up for classes the day before they start) I ended up with a 7am biology class. I know that I have whined and complained about it the whole semester, but I decided this week that I am really going to buckle down and finish the semester strong. It had been a few weeks since I had even been to biology, and I had never been to it when I wasn't trying to keep myself awake the entire time. So the exiting news! Not only did I make it to Biology this morning, but I stayed awake the entire time. - Big accomplishment for me!

4 comments:

Holly said...

yea!!!!! I am so proud of you. That is a wonderful accomplishment. Have I ever told you that you are amazing? If not, you are amazing. I hope you have a geat day. Love ya.

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

I finally got caught up on all of your new posts. First of all...Good Job making it to class. I don't even make it out of the house before 10am. Thanks Holly for taking care of my dear friend Becca and I hope you had a good birthday. And wow, you have taken a lot of road trips lately. next time you have a trip that takes you my direction (and you have time) I hope I'll get to see you too. Speaking of Trips, Do you have lunch plans for Friday Dec. 5? I'm hoping to be in your neighborhood around then, maybe we could get together. Miss you.

Shelane said...

yoy have a blog? and i had to find out about it from my sister who lives in az?? oh well, i guess i never told you i had a blog, did i. i guess we're even.

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Becca, I took biology 2 semesters ago and I am SO GLAD that I am done with that class. You can get through it! What a little travler you are! Sounds like a blast!