If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Holly



Two years ago if someone had told me that there were still good times ahead, that broken hearts do mend, that pain gets easier in time, and that there are people who are placed in our lives for a special purpose I probably would have laughed at them. After making the scary move to Utah I met one of my dearest friends Holly. Although I was supposed to be her visiting teacher she did more of the teaching. I don't know how she always knew when I was having a bad day, but I always got a phone call just at the right time.






Holly - Thank you so much for always being there for me, and helping me to see the sun behind the clouds.

~ Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same ~

I hope you have a happy birthday, Wish that I was there to share it with you!

1 comments:

Holly said...

you are the cutest. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday present. I know you will read this before anyone else. I can't even imagine my life with out my Bec. Thank you for being there for me and my family. You truly are a very special person to our family.
When you are friends you know when things are going on. It's a connection or maybe the holy ghost letting you know that you need a call. Remember the song I asked you to look up for me "Angels Among us"? You are truly one of ours. I hope you have a great day. I love ya lots.