If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Jon Schmidt Concert

Last night a friend and I went to the Jon Schmidt concert. If you ever get a chance to see him in concert do it. He is not only very talented, but a great entertainer as well. He really gets into it, using everything to play including his head and feet. He turns over and plays the piano upside down, and plays better that way than I can normally. He had me laughing hard, but had me in tears at one point (I think it is because the lack of sleep these days). Check him out @ www.jonschmidt.com He has all of music there to listen to as well as video, and you can actually download his music. ***He will be in Snowflake October 29th!

4 comments:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

wow, that does look entertaining. Glad you had a night of fun. November is great. And if you don't already have plans pencil me in for breakfast on Friday Dec. 5. I'll be driving through that day on my way to AZ.

Hanie said...

I am SO jealous!! He is my inspiration with piano music! I will have to tell the whole fam because they LOVE his music. And the 29th is the one night a week that I do not have class!! Wahoo!! It pays to have friends in the 'know'.

Holly said...

sounds like you had a great time. yea!!!! I'm jealous. I did change the bathroom so it is not so frilly. You know me. Hope all is well with work and school give me a call sometime. Have fun at YW's tonight. Love ya tons turkey buns.

Devin and Melinda said...

That's awsome...I'm sure my Mom already has tickets! I am glad you were able to go!
It really is a small world! I had no idea you worked for a security company. Camron has been trying to recruit Devin, but I don't think Camron realizes that taking 19 credit hours doesn't really leave time for much else. Have a great day!