If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

The ABC's of Me

Disclaimer -

I am really not that interesting. Just giving you the heads up now!

The ABC's of Me:




A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Single - Unless you count being married to my job (I am working on it Holly)


B. BEST FRIEND? I have a lot, Many Fabulous people have touched my life for good.


C. CAKE OR PIE? Cake


D. DAY OF THE WEEK? Sunday - No work, No School, a lot of sleep!


E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Unfortunately my Cell phone or Ipod (I know I have a pink phone, call me crazy. I do everytime I see it)


F. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue


G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Worms (Especially the sour ones)


H. HOMETOWN? Shumway, AZ (it even shows up on some maps now!)


I. INDULGENCE? I love music & Chocolate


J. JANUARY OR JULY? I love January, but July is good too?


K. KIDS? Not That Lucky I am really grateful for friends who let me enjoy thier kids.) (Love my nieces and nephews try to be the favorite Aunt, but my sisters have me beat by a long shot.

L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? A good laugh everyday.


M. MARRIAGE DATE? When will the millennium be here??


N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 5 brothers, 4 sisters (Wouldn't trade it for the world)


O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Depends on the mood, I eat more apples - just because they are easier to eat.


P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? I HATE SPIDERS, THEY SCARE ME TO DEATH!!!


Q. QUOTE? You only live once, but if you live right once is enough.


R. REASONS TO SMILE? People who care about me, Crazy thoughts going through my head.


S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Superman


T. TAG 5 PEOPLE? Mandi, Zonnie, Audra, Beth, Stephanie


U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I wanted to be a famous barrel racer when I grew up.


V. VEGETABLES? Anything except tomatoes


W. WORST HABIT? Inpatient and Not A good listener


X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? It really doesn't matter.


Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? It totally depends on my mood, Tonight Dad's Chile sounds really good


Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Sagittarius

1 comments:

Holly said...

I sure hope you are working on the "work" issue. J/K. If it makes you happy it makes me happy. I hope all is going good with you. I miss you a ton and our talks. The boys miss their Bec. We are having a birthday party for Robbie today. It is strange not to have any friends or family around to share it with him. I type and cry. Sorry. I love ya tons.