If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cornbelly's Corn Maze



Last night a few friends and I went to the corn maze at Thanksgiving Point. I think Halloween is my least favorite part of fall. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't have to make it creepy, or involve spiders in any way, but they do. I let them talk me into going through the Haunted Corn Maze. The whole time I kept thinking that this will be over before you know it. Just not my idea of fun! The worst part of the whole maze was the guy chasing me with a chainsaw. I felt bad later, but I think I almost took out some little kids running from him. I guess it didn't kill me, but definatly not something I want to do again any time soon.

The coolest part of the whole night was the jack-o-lantern tower. Somebody has some amazing talent for sure. There were a ton of really cool carvings, including President Hinckley's face. Sorry Stef - I didn't get a good one of Jack Sparrow :(, but it was cool anyway.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Come on Bec, Halloween is great fun. We are so excited that you will be sharing that holiday with us. We love ya and miss you.

Todd,Shara & Mykah said...

Sounds like you guys had fun... Minus the spiders and stuff. I am glad your doing good. Thanks for the sweet comment. I wish you lived closer!

Anonymous said...

Becca, apparently I am out of the loop, what is going on, check out my blog or send me an email, katester43@hotmail.com, tkmelserfamliy.blogspot.com. We went to the corn maze here in Snowflake (I live in Taylor) although not the haunted one, I have to agree with you on scary creepy stuff ruining Halloween. I can't wait to hear from you!

Miss Amber said...

Yay! I finally got the blog working..ish