If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged by Mandi

(Only a week later)

8 T.V. shows I love to watch:
(I don't watch T.V. anymore, but I used to love:)
Extreme Home Makover
Trading Spaces
Law & Order
Something about designing on a budget??
Clinton & Stacy's show? - Man this is really bad, I can't remember anything - Oh yeah - What not to Wear
Deadliest Catch
NBC Dateline
Smallville


8 favorite places I love to eat:
My favorites depend totally on my mood
Bajios
Panda Express
Olive Garden
Eva's - I haven't found a GOOD mexican food place here
Red Lobster
Kneaders
Pizza Hut
Nielsen Family Kitchen

8 Things that happened yesterday:
(My life isn't that interesting, I don't have that many things)
Biology - 7am - Yuck!
Work
Class
Homework
Wyatt's Homework
Reading
Journal
Sat on hold with the credit agency for a long time, didn't ever get a live person (gotta love it!)

8 Things I look forward to:
Tomorrow
December
Christmas break -
The weekend
Having millions so I can visit people all over the world
Bieng done with school
Happily Ever After
Bieng a Mom


8 Things I love about fall
(I absolutly love fall)
The colors
The Smells
The Cooler Air
The leaves changing colors
Playing in the leaves
Fall baking (Not that I can bake)
The Moon is prettier in the fall
Cute fall decorations

8 Things on My Wish list:
To be teaching by 2010
Happiness for everyone
More hours in the day
To be able to stay awake during biology
Instant Travel - Blink your eyes and your there
To be a little girl and be able to run free like a wild child and not care what others think about me.
Learn to play the guitar - for real, not the little stuff I do now.
To have fun while trying to find Prince Charming - He has to have a white horse.

8 People I'm Tagging:
Holly
Audra
Zonnie
Stef
Kris
Shell
Heather
Sarah

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hi cute girl. tagging me? I don't have answers to tose questions. I will figure something out for you. I hope you have a great weekend. We love ya, and miss you.

Jeff and Rachell Massey said...

Becca, this is Rachell Palmer Massey and I found you on Mandi's Blog hope that you don't mind! So good to see you! Where are you and what have you been up to? My blog is jandrmassey.blogspot.com or you can email me at chellmassey@hotmail.com would love to hear from you! A marathon! Girl you amaze me!