If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Youth Confrence

Last week I got to go to Youth Confrence with my Young Women & Young Men in my ward. It was so much fun & such a good experiance to me. It was a testimony builder of the strength of todays youth. They are truly special spirits from our Heavenly Father. The weekend included a lot of good food (Thanks Amy), Baptisms for the dead (Thanks Brother Olsen & Wolfe), Bowling at Popin Pins (Napolean Dynomite bowled there) (Thanks Jeremy), A fabulous fireside by our youth (Thanks Travis, Courtney, Stephanie & Ryan), A service project, Floating the bear river (Thanks Jake & Jeremy), and shooting. I did a lot better this round bowling. I think my better game was like an 84 or something. Even with all the trials of the week before, it was such a wonderful experiance.

2 comments:

Holly said...

hey girl. cute. I am glad you had fun at youth conference. soon I will experience the YW. The room is ready whenever you are. We love you and miss you

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

YW is the best! I bet they are loving having you! I saw this picture and I had to reminisce with you!! remember back to EFY, and the pose that Matt Peterson did in all the pics? Maybe I'm just a dork (with a really good Memory!) but that kid in the front reminded me of him!! HAHA