If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm Engaged!!!

Made you look didn't I.  Okay so maybe I should explain.... 
You were probably thinking something like this right?


Well my life isn't that exciting!

I am talking about this:





Gotcha didn't I 

One of UVU's Slogans or programs or focuses is "Engage"
After a lot of study and decision making I am once again registered for a semester at Utah Valley.

I started classes this week and I am looking forward to yet another semester of my track to be an eternal student.

Hope this finds you all well!  

Ps - Someday I might actually update on what is going on with my life.  

Someday.... 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Holly said...

oh my! you are a brat and I was about ready to jump in the car drive 7 + hours to come have a chat with you.... I love ya and miss ya tons.. Miss talking to you...

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Wow. That was tricky of you. Congrats on starting school. Good luck.

Devin and Melinda said...

Yeah, that wasn't cool...take care of yourself and good luck with school!