If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

To My Dad

The world
doesn’t know him
as a hero,
but she knows differently.
He doesn’t always
say a lot,
but when he does,
she knows it is
worth remembering.
Even worth writing down.
But she never has to
write down anything
that her father says
because she knows
she’ll never forget.

Terri Cecil (adapted)



You may never know
what a difference
your quiet influence
and steady caring
have meant throughout my life...
how much your strong,
protective love and wisdom
have carried me through...

...but maybe you’ll understand
with your heart
what no words can ever tell you...

I Love You, Dad
Happy Father’s Day

1 comments:

Holly said...

Hello, You always come up with the cutest stuff and poems for your blog. I love them. We hope you are doing well. We love you and miss talking with you.