If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Catch Up

So...Regardless of popular belief I have not fallen off the face of the earth (As much As I Would Like to). School and Work have been a little much the last month. What do you do? I am really thankful for the opportunity that I have to participate in both. Here are some pictures of my Nephew's Graduation & My sisters suprise party. It was fun to be in Arizona for a day or two. The time always flies by faster than I want it to. My poor sister fell & broke her wrist and her ankle the day after her birthday. We partied while she sat from her wheel chair and watched. I felt bad for her.

Hope all is well with you guys. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

1 comments:

Holly said...

I just thought I would say hi, haven't heard from you for a long long time. hope all is well with you. Love ya!!!