If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Girls Camp

I was able to spend a day at Girls Camp this week. It was such a pretty camp, and reminded me of Arizona Mountains - no one up here believes that we have pine trees in Arizona. We had a good time with the girls. I was able to go on the five mile hike - where a girl in the ward behind fell and hurt her ankle. Dumb me, the first thing I did was look and see that yes her ankle was swelling, and so I took off her shoe. I guess I didn't listen to the first aid certification very well. It was a beautiful hike that had one stopping point over Heber Valley. It was just a really good experiance, our camp directors Jandee, Shelayne & Amber spent a lot of time. Thanks for letting me be part of it.

1 comments:

the cates said...

I love girls camp! I didn't get to go with our girls this year, a 2 week old baby puts a damper on camping! Looks like you guys had fun! It made me jealous!