If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Since you're up there watchin' me
Would you talk to God and say
Tell him I might need a hand
To see you both someday

Oh, my, my
So, I'll see you on the other side
When I make it
And it may be a long hard ride
But I want to take it
Sometime it seems that I don't have a prayer
Let the weather take me anywhere
But I know that I want to go
Where the streets are gold
'Cause you'll be there

(You'll Be There, George Strait)

Love You Dad
Missing You Already
Photobucket

5 comments:

the cates said...

Good luck Becca! You are one strong woman and lots of people love you!

Aunt Tiff said...

You have been in my thoughts and prayers!!

Holly said...

You have been in my heart and my mind. Know that I am always here for you and if and when you are needing to talk I am ready to listen. I love you tons!!!!!!!

mad white woman said...

This made me cry all over again for you and your family. I get that bad things happen to good people, but it's just so sad to see such good people have to deal with such tragedy. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

Julie said...

Love you lots Becca. I'm here if you ever need anything, please know that. We're keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. Ewan said the prayer the other night and said to "please bless Aunt Janet and her family that they will know that they can see Uncle Ken again." He's only 5 and has such a testimony of that truth. We love you all so much. *hugs*