If you can LAUGH at it,

You can LIVE with it!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

No Snow 5k

So this weekend I got to do something that I haven't done in a long while and really miss.

I ran/walked a 5k!  Yep that is a big deal for me!  It has been a long time since I have felt good enough to do anything like this.

Thanks to Jim, Justin, Andy, Char & Jana for doing it with me.  You guys are great...Hopefully we will have many more ahead. 

 

"Even the most distant dream can be realized with determination and persistence."

4 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations!!! Love the Elsner family.

That is so exciting that you were able to do that. Love ya!

Beth Ann said...

That is some serious walk/running! Definitely giving you all the props in the world for doing it!!

Aunt Tiff said...

Hey..just saw your message you left on my blog. I would LOVE to take your family's picture but we are gonna be gone since it is our kids spring break!! Im so sorry/sad that I can't do it. Please remember me the next time you need pictures taken...I love to do it, especially for those I absolutely adore like you!!!!

Jordan and Jandee said...

Way to go!!!!!